The Community Pharmacy Patient Safety Group is delighted to be hosting a virtual conference, which we pleased to invite colleagues to attend.
The conference will be held on Wednesday 30th June, between 2.00pm and 4.30pm.
The conference will be an opportunity to explore:
- Key learnings and collaborative work from the pandemic
- How community pharmacies adapted to support patient safety
- Learnings from other sectors
- Action to support colleague wellbeing
We are really pleased to share, that as well as speakers from the Patient Safety Group, we will be joined by:
- Mike Ling MBE: Former RAF and Red Arrows pilot
- Dr Chris Turner: Consultant in emergency medicine and “civility saves lives” campaign
We would like to thank Accord for supporting the virtual conference.